Thursday 3 March 2011

Quiet Reflections and Private Moment Interruptions

Hi guys,

Trying to think about what I can tell y'all at home, haven't done a blog post for a bit and I know you avid readers like to be kept updated...

Paihia pretty much made me lazy and I spent a lot of time doing absolutely nothing. However, I consumed ridiculous amount of alcohol and (this is for you, Amber) I resisted the urge to puke everywhere. Happy days.

Paihia is lovely but it was more like a holiday than anything else - suppose it was what I needed to escape reality and get over the stress of the plane journey and the jetlag. I am now back in Auckland for one more night and it has definitely grown on me. I don't feel as claustrophobic as I did before which is definitely a good sign.

Anyway. Last few days in Paihia was a lot of aimless walking, sunbathing, swimming and a kayak session, which was fun but hard work. My arm muscles will be hench by the end of this trip...

Going to make the most of my day here in Auckland, mostly because I don't want to have to go back and sit in my baking hot hostel room, so gonna go visit the skytower (worlds biggest tribute to the hypodermic needle) and Albert Park. Good times.

Hope you are all well

Peace -x-

3 comments: